5.18.2011

NEW FANCY


It has been so dreary & chilly outside, drizzling enough to have to take the bus to work instead of my normal lovely walk & cold enough to want to stay indoors. I have been one busy bee, as I unexpectedly have about 13 orders to fill, currently working on the 3rd - very happily back to the sewing cave I go! It feels amazing to get back into the swing of things as they say, lots of new ideas have started buzzing around my mind, and the general excitement that I wake up with every day now if refreshing compared to the past stressed feelings of being uninspired. So since my orders I am working on are private, I thought I would show you a photo or two of my new fancys. Drool-worthy, scalloped, laminated & zig zag bakelite - because every now & then, a girl needs to treat herself, right? Funny enough, I have no problem doing this on a constant basis. Ha! xx.L

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 18, 2011

    The bright colours are just stunning :)
    xErin

    anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete