1.27.2010

THE BRIEF PROJECT

I have this theory for this year & that theory is, "if you build it, they will come". Meaning that I do plan to someday, hopefully in the next year or so, open up my own showroom/studio area downtown in Union Square. Exact location I have my eyes on, but I won't mention it here because I don't want to lose it to sneaks! But anyways, in order for me to open my own showroom, a lot will need to happen but most importantly I will need an inventory to put into that showroom. Hence the newest project - The Briefs Project.
I have decided to just keep making garments in all of my spare time, that way I can start building an inventory of pieces & maybe, just maybe when that inventory is complete, my dreams of having my particular dream showroom may just happen. And as a side note, would be much less stressful if I had an inventory I could just hang up & put it all up for sale. So  for now ladies, I have three styles of briefs I have made. All in S, M & L. And my oh my! Goodie goodie gum drops. 

There are three color options: 

Cream georgette with a cream charmeuse panel in front, lace decoration trim & a mustard yellow bow. 


Lilac georgette double paneled in the front, single paneled in the back with cream lace decoration trim & mango bow.

Mint georgette with mint charmeuse panel in front, cream lace decoration trim & cream bow.

3 comments:

  1. just wanted to tell you, i actually started following you awhile ago because i love your designs. keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That means the world to me. :) xx.

    ReplyDelete