7.12.2012

ACT I



This past weekend, my amazing production team & I shot the campaign photo, product shots and video campaign for this little collection. It went unbelievably smooth, due to incredible planning, and from what I can tell so far, should come out better than I imagined it could ever be. Inspired by a few many things and thought of in a dream, I can't wait to show you all the final product. In the meantime, I will leave you with a few back round photographs taken by myself and my photographer - Mr. Carson Bell and owe a huge gratitude of thanks to my amazing (as always) model Ms. X and my Actor - Mr. Oran Scott of Relic Vintage - you all just knock my socks off! I'll be back with more than a sneaky peek soon. xx.L




2 comments:

  1. I am so super duper excited!!!
    The pictures are lovely, cant wait for Act 2!

    All the best,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're killing me....
    Can't wait to see Okie, being the man of the moment with all the hot devlin ladies!

    xx

    ReplyDelete